Monitoring of NBSAP
105) Monitor and assess the implementation and effectiveness of Finland’s National Strategy and Action Plan for the Conservation and Sustainable use of Biodiversity 2012–2020.
- Monitoring and assessment will be implemented cost-efficiently in cooperation with ministries, stakeholders, business and industry, while employing the indicator-based approach recommended in the Convention on Biological Diversity.
- Develop indicators for monitoring and assessing the implementation of the strategy and action plan.
- By the end of March 2014, the working group will compile the fifth national report on the state of biodiversity and implementation of the Convention’s obligations in Finland, for the Convention on Biological Diversity (Appendix 2).
- A national interim assessment of the strategy and action plan will be carried out in 2015/2016.
Responsible institutions: Ministry of the Environment, all ministries
- Updated (04.12.2014)